An international school in Sarawak, Malaysia seeks innovative and qualified teachers to join us. We aim to provide the highest standard of quality education to prepare our students for further studies. We want to produce well-rounded individuals with a global outlook and high moral values.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a post graduate teaching qualification or an Education Degree. A minimum of two years teaching experience and Knowledge of the Cambridge curriculum (Year 7- Year 13) will be advantageous.
Retired teachers and fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Teaching positions are for the following subjects:
- Physics ,Chemistry, Biology ,Mathematics, General Science
- Accounting, Business Studies , Economics
- ICT , Design and Technology , Art and Design
- English ( Secondary and Primary)
The application process:
- A letter of application
- A Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), with a recent photograph.
- Include the email and contact details of 3 referees.
- Applications will be considered until the posts are filled.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and other employment benefits.
- Fair and respectful treatment
- Friendly working environment.
- Generous level of resources and materials.
- Reasonable workload.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
If you haven’t taught the Cambridge curriculum at an international school before, you might like to consider the following:
- Anticipate a challenging probation period of at least one academic term (3-4 months) before committing to employment
- Be willing to learn from others and work together to improve teaching quality.
- Always try to understand the local community perspective and develop a tolerance for ambiguity by being flexible to the new culture.
- Focus on maintaining a high level of motivation and enthusiasm.